Another way we need your support is materially. We are operating a 24/7 camp, a summer school for children, and organizing mass outreach and actions. All of this takes serious resources. And while always our most needed resource is you and your friends to join our struggle, we also have more mundane needs (porta potty anyone?). So please donate to our WePay account. All of your donations will go to the cause, guaranteed. Also, please feel free to drop by the sit-in and check out our wish list if you can’t or prefer not to donate money. Keep the People’s School Alive!
Sign-up to recieve emergency text blaststext "Lakeviewsitin" to 41411
- RT @ActionNowChi: “@KenzoShibata: SUPPORT NEEDED at #LafayetteOccupation, 2714 W. Augusta Blvd #CPSclosings | Food donations are also encou… 3 years ago
- You have to laugh about OUSD's Tony Smith's idea to hightail it to Chicago to escape Oakland problems #lafayetteoccupation 3 years ago
- We are so proud of you Chicago. You've really shown the nation the heart and soul of the anti-closure fight. #lafayetteoccupation 3 years ago
- Parents/students/teachers Occupy their school to protest closures. Right on. chicago.indymedia.org/node/18155 3 years ago
- School Tomorrow! Come visit us at Splash Pad Park across from Lakeview. The fight continues! 4 years ago